Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Major Blog Announcement

Hello, Bloggers! I have decided to make a quick announcement about a new series of reviews that will take place on my blog.


Today, I have decided to take part in a pledge known as the #52FilmsByWomen pledge started by an organization called "Women In Film" where I watch about one film per week directed by a woman and post on social media that I am watching each film along with the name of the director for each film to keep track of the films I watch. This pledge is to help create awareness for more films directed by women and as someone who has been vocal about seeing more diversity in the film world, I couldn't help but decide to help out in the cause.

So my new series of reviews will be called "52 Films By Women" and here is hoping that I can reach that goal. If you would like to take part in the pledge, please click on this link right here. I sincerely hope that you guys decide to take the pledge as well. There are some strong female voices out there. So let's try and seek them out. Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment