Sunday, October 11, 2015

Trailer Talk: Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (2016)

Hello, Bloggers, welcome to another episode of Trailer Talk. In the spirit of Halloween, I suppose I'd discuss a trailer for something horror-ish coming out next year. That is Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.


After watching this teaser, I have to ask this, This isn't really a film, is it? LOL. It seems like one of those fake movie trailers shown within a film. Now, a couple years ago, they came out with Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. But the way this is advertised is so outrageous, it doesn't feel like it is a full-length film and like a parody or, as I said, like a faux-trailer. I'm guessing the whole parody thing is the idea and that it is a black comedy of sorts. But I can't stop laughing at how cheesy this looks.

Seriously, this movie isn't real, right?

So those are my quick thoughts on the trailer for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I would love to hear your thoughts about it in the comments section. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment