Saturday, October 17, 2015

Trailer Talk: The Forest and The Boy (2016)

Hello, Bloggers, welcome to another episode of Trailer Talk. In the spirit of Halloween, I figured I'd share my thoughts on the trailers for two upcoming horror films. Let's take a look:


The first trailer I'll discuss is The Forest starring Natalie Dormer of Game of Thrones fame. The story, which deals with a woman looking to find her twin sister in the Aokigahara forest, where people go to commit suicide, is quite frightening because this forest actually exists. I don't really know if the ghosts thing here is real, but people do come to this forest to kill themselves. I think the movie as a whole looks terrifying and whether or not I see this in theaters remains to be seen. But I will definitely see it. I love horror movies so I love a good scare every now and then.


Next is the trailer for The Boy starring The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan. It's interesting because while I love horror movies, I can't tolerate ones with creepy dolls. Yet somehow, I am intrigued by this. I couldn't see Annabelle when it come out, yet I might plan to see this. Maybe it's the interesting premise of a couple asking for a babysitter to watch their doll. Whatever the reason, I might go and see this.

So those are my thoughts on these trailers. Be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section on whether you think these look really good or not. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment