Hello, Bloggers, I've decided to, for the first time ever, create my own Blogathon. Since a huge portion of my blog is devoted to the Oscars, my first blogathon will be based on those. For this blogathon, you guys pick one of your favorite films over any particular year that didn't get a lot of Oscar love and to make up for that injustice, nominate it across the board. The rules are fairly simple:
1. You must only pick one film from one year.
2. When nominating it in different categories, you must take out one actual nominee to make room for yours.
Ex: Shame (2011)
-Who goes off: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
Best Director (Steve McQueen):
-Who goes off: Woody Allen for Midnight in Paris
3. After including it in each category you chose, give a short blurb as to why you would've entered it in the different categories that you chose and why you would've nominated it over the nominees that you replaced.
4. It can be a film that is already nominated. But one that only has about one or two.
5. After posting on your blog, you can post the link in the comments section of this page or tweet me @filmguy619.
You guys have two weeks to take part in this blogathon and I look forward to what you guys come up with. Have fun!