Monday, September 7, 2015

Holiday Blogathon!

Hello, Bloggers, here is my latest Blogathon. While I was thinking of another blogathon to create, I thought of something involving holidays. Even though Labor Day isn't exactly a holiday Holiday involving decorations and such, I figured it seemed fitting to create my blogathon today on Labor Day. Here are the rules for my Holiday Blogathon:

1. Pick the best film to watch on the following holidays: Valentine's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Also, explain why each film is the best to watch on each holiday.

2. Pick the worst film to watch on each holiday as well. For Halloween, it is more open-ended. It can be something scary, but to the point where you don't want to sleep or a happier film that doesn't get you into the spirit of Halloween. Of course, explain why each film is the worst to watch on each respective holiday.

So the rules are fairly simple. You guys have about a couple weeks to submit your entries. You can either post the links in the comments section or tweet them to me @filmguy619. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment