Saturday, September 13, 2014

Another 31 Days of Halloween (Coming Soon)

Hello, Bloggers, I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up and inform you that this October, I will potentially do another month-long segment devoted to the holiday of Halloween where I discuss all stuff horror. Here is a short sampling of what film reviews, lists and whatnot will be in store for next month:

Child's Play
The Fog
The Faculty
American Psycho
Top 10 Scariest Non-Horror Movies
Let The Right One In
[REC]
Friday the 13th (1980)
The Wicker Man (1973)
Saw
Halloween II (2009)
Final Destination
Trick 'r Treat

So, that was my short sampling and I look forward to once again revisiting the month of October to celebrate the spirit of Halloween by discussing all things horror. Until then, you can check out my reviews from last October from the original 31 Days Of Halloween. Keep in mind, I do take requests, so if there is any film or horror film you would like me to review, PLEASE feel free to tell me. I will gladly try and watch whatever film you ask me to. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment