Sunday, January 1, 2017

New Year! New Annoucement!!

Happy New Year everyone. I hope all of you are getting accustomed to the first few hours of 2017. As we head into the new year, I figured I'd make a special annoucement.

So I have done this blog since 2013 and am almost at 900 posts. But I feel like I should try to expand my blog to reach a wider audience. Over the past year, I started taking part in podcasting with other film bloggers and I had an absolute blast doing it. So starting this year, I will be starting my own podcast known as the Film Guy Podcast.

Before you guys may ask, I will still do blog posts on here. This is just a way for me to reach out to a wider audience and continue to live out my enthusiasm for discussing my love of film while interacting with other film bloggers that I will have as guests. On my podcast, I will be doing movie reviews along with likely discussions of the awards race and in general all things film.

So that was my quick announcement and I hope you guys will tune in. It'll likely get posted on SoundCloud first and then hopefully, more platforms to follow. Once my first episode is aired, I will be sure to share it on here.

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment