Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy Holidays!


Hello, Bloggers, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you have a wonderful Happy New Year. One thing that I wanted to get out of the way was just an apology for not completing my 12 Movies of Christmas. My charger wasn't working so I didn't want to have to worry about having to do reviews while using up the rest of my battery, and the weekend before Christmas, I had a terrible stomach bug. Plus, I had final exams, so that also took up my time. I won't try to continue it now because I think it feels weird reviewing movies for Christmas even though we are past it. I will definitely try to do another 12 Movies of Christmas segment next year.

So, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a Happy New Year. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment