Monday, September 16, 2013

Coming Soon: 31 Days of Halloween


Hello Bloggers, sorry I haven't been as active on my blog as I have been lately, I just started a new semester at school so I might try to make at least one or two entries each week. However, I wanted to make an announcement that I decided that for the month of October, I will do a month-long segment on my blog called 31 Days Of Halloween, where each day I will do a movie review or top ten list or even topic of the day pertaining to horror films and one each day. But if I skip one day or if I'm unable to do one day because of schoolwork and whatnot, I will try to do two for the day after. Here is a sample of movie reviews and possible top ten lists to come:

Reviews:
Mama
Compliance
Side Effects
Stoker
Warm Bodies
Rosemary's Baby (1968)
Carrie (1976)
Scream (1996)
The Exorcist (1973)
Black Swan
The Haunting (1963)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
Halloween (1978)
The Shining (1980)
The Blair Witch Project (1999)
Ginger Snaps (2000)

Top Ten Lists:

Scariest Non-Horror Movies
Horror Femmes
Horror Movie Killers


So, that's my announcement and I look forward to starting this segment next month out of the tradition of one of my favorite holidays. Until then, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment