Sunday, August 23, 2015

Oscar Re-Do Blogathon Links!

Hello, Bloggers, here are the links to those that participated in my Oscar Re-Do blogathon. First off, I want to thank those who participated. I really enjoyed reading about which snubbed films you would've avenged. Let's take a look:

First off, Andrew from A Fistful Of Films took us back to 1939 with one of his favorites known as Beau Geste.

Wendell from Dell On Movies would've made 'everything more awesome' of he ran the Academy.

Big Screen Small Words shows some love for Stoker.

I also want to give a shoutout to a user named joel65913 who entered his own entry in the comments section on my previous post on the blogathon.

It was a lot of fun creating my first blogathon and I look forward to starting another one and seeing more exciting entries from you folks. Thanks again!